Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Girls Weekend
This weekend I got to head away with my very best friends for shopping and relaxing in Frankemuth! We've made a tradition of our getaway, although it seems to take place in a different month each year :) We shopped, had massages, a late dinner, a hot tub swim, and talked our way into the wee hours of the morning. Lots and lots of fun, and I look forward to doing it again! When I came home, I got the biggest hugs ever from my kiddos, who were cared for by their amazing Daddy in my absence. Joe and the boys went to an Independece Day party (they raised a flag, read part of the Declaration...) and Bella even got some alone time with Nana during the weekend, although she decided she'd rather come home for bed. A great weekend for all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment