Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

David and Daddy putting out reindeer food Christmas Eve night

Bella and her new wheels :)

Andrew opening gifts

David showing off his new zhu zhu pet that was in his stocking

Our first Christmas morning in our new house! I was so excited I could barely sleep. In fact, I woke up three times before the kids actually got up, waiting for them to wake up!  Admittedly, I overdid it with gift buying for the kids this year.  We made them give us a list of their top three wishes, and then I bought them everything else they wanted too....I just was way too excited about this.  Next year I will behave.  Anyway, the boys got new scooters, and leapster explorers, and dual lightsabers, and some board games and movies.  Bella got new balls, a new princess ride on, a princess chair, and lots of little people stuff, including a doll house :)  Mommy and Daddy enjoyed all the lovely smiles and squeals.  In the afternoon we visited our family in Monroe, and then came home for a relaxing day (spent playing the new wii game system from Jess and Kevin :)
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment