![]() |
| My little people ready for the movie...Bella's first time at the theater!! |
![]() |
| Engrossed in the film :) or the popcorn...not sure which one! |
![]() |
| We were so close to the screen we might as well have been at an IMAX. David is just like his mommy...I love the close seats!! |
Today I worked an extra shift (only 6.5 hours thanks to the time our bosses gave us :) and when I came home and was just going to get everyone ready for swim lessons, it started raining...so, very spontaneously I said, "Let's go to the movies!" Oh my goodness!! You would've thought I told them Santa Claus was at the front door. We went to see Kung Fu Panda 2, and we had a very nice time. Of course the concession stand cost more than the tickets :) but the kids had a great time, and so did I...especially since I really needed to relax! Bella sat in her seat almost the whole time (some of that time playing with my iphone, but still...) and we sat in the third row (David's choice....I love that kid!!). I love my little guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment