It's hard to believe that I'm writing these words, but it is true. My baby boy is five years old!! His birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year, which just makes it extra sweet. We are so thankful for him! He is so sweet, with a heart of gold, and some of the best hugs ever given! He loves to play, especially superheroes :) and is so amazingly smart! He's a great big brother and a great little brother! Watching him give generously and do things for his siblings challenges me to be a better person! We are so thankful for you, Andrew and we love you so much!
 |
| Andrew asked me to make him a tiered cake for his birthday ("with flowers on it"). I haven't taken that cake decorating class yet so I was a little nervous, but it turned out great and he loved it! |
 |
| Uncle Kevin gave the kids horsie-rides. Who needs to hire entertainment? |
The day after Andy's birthday our family headed to one of our new favorite spots: Kalahari Resort and Waterpark in Sandusky. We had a great time celebrating together!
No comments:
Post a Comment