Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Fleeting Days of Summer
Ahh, the last week of summer vacation is upon us, and I am determined to make the most of it! Today we had lots of errand-y things to do, but we managed to squeeze in an hour at the community pool between nap, dinner prep, and New Family Orientation for school! This summer has gone by way too fast! After dinner today we went to David's elementary school to pick up his informational packet and attend the orientation. It was helpful, and I think it made David more comfortable about the approaching school year. During the presentation, whenever the principal asked if there were any questions, David would raise his hand. He said things like, "I am five years old!", "I've already had my five-year-old shots.", and lots of other things. It was hilarious. I think I have a public speaker on my hands here. Watch out America, I'm raising up a new candidate for President! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment