Wednesday, September 8, 2010

David Starts Kindergarten!!


My little Kindergartener!!!
Well, yesterday was David's first day of Kindergarten.  He was so excited!  In the morning he kept yelling, "First day of school!" while I took his picture outside :) then we got to school and it was quite overwhelming! There were hundreds of people lined up outside in the playground! Eventually we were lead inside to his classroom, where his teacher read "The Kissing Hand".  He began sobbing when I left. Then I stood outside his room sobbing, and continued to cry intermittently ALL DAY!  It was only a half day, and I think I was doing some anticipatory crying for the first full day....which was today.  However, today went very very well! Thank you Lord!  No tears.  He likes being at school all day! He likes eating lunch at school! Thank you Lord!  Tonight it was David's turn to pray for bedtime, and he prayed, "Thank you God for my school.  Thank you for my new friends.  Thank you for signing me up.  "  My soul is relieved :)  Wow, what a week!
Riding off to school!!


Posing and showing off his superhero backpack :)

overwhelming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment