Sunday, September 19, 2010
Last Call Shift!
Today was my last scheduled call shift at the hospital! I am so happy to have this part of my job done for now. This morning I was called in at 5 am to arrive at 7, and when I got up at 6:20, so did David, with a sore throat and very sad that I was heading off to work. My only comfort was knowing that there are no more weekend shifts in the near future! The new job starts in two weeks, and there are no nights or weekends, or holidays to be concerned about! Just nursing. Just simple daytime, periop nursing! I really think this will make things so much simpler for our family, and it is such a blessing how the Lord has worked it all out! I am so excited...and can't wait to turn that pager in on Tuesday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment