Friday, December 10, 2010

Andrew's Fourth Birthday

Andrew, fourth birthday

Andrew, 1st birthday
Well, if I was behind before I'm waaaaay behind now, so I'm trying to catch it all up!  We've been very busy with the remodeling project, and I have let the memory book lapse! So....on November 24th, my little Andrew turned four years old! Unbelieveable, but he really is already four.  We celebrated his birthday at Splash Village in Frankenmuth.  (We also celebrated his first birthday there !) This year, we actually got an amazing deal on the room so we could also book a little party-in-your-room deal, which was very nice!  When we arrived there was a banner on the door wishing Andrew a happy birthday, and his name was even on the sign outside!! Inside our room was a big birthday hat and a special towel for him to keep, as well as arcade tokens, pizza and pop, and a cake!! I love, love, loved this party!! No prep, no clean up, uber fun!  Needless to say Andrew (and David and Bella and mommy and daddy ) had an amazing time.  Bonus, the Hemingways met us up there (along with some more of their family)! A great celebration for a great little boy.  Andrew has grown into a very sweet, happy, energetic, intelligent, imaginative, confident child, and we are so proud of him.  What a blessing.  Thank you for our little Andrew, Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment