Monday, January 31, 2011

Sledding!!!

All bundled up and ready for fun! I know I'm biased but these are some cutie pies!!

Andrew ready to go!

David was all smiles!

Bella: "Whoa!" she said that a lot :)
Saturday morning I decided to take the kids sledding. This was Bella's first sledding outing, and I was a little nervous about soloing it with three little ones in tow, but a neighbor told me about some smaller hills in the area and we decided to check them out.  The hill at a nearby elementary school was the winner. It was great! The boys could climb it themselves, and by the time we left they could both send themselves off independently! Bella had a blast! She kept saying, "More!"  Winter in Michigan is long, and wet, and cold, so we might as well make the best of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment