Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun Summer Day :)

David and a fish fly :)

"Mommy, I go slide down!"

Woo hoo!

Merry go round meriment

Andrew doing flips on the monkey bars!

Three beautiful kids and a turtle! Only thing missing is my Joe!

The princess and the tortoise :)

The cutest thing ever!

Wheeee!!!!!

Ready for movie time!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
I love summer. I love my kids.  I loooooooovvvvvveeeee summer with my kids :)  Today we had so much fun. We took a bike ride to the park to play in the morning, came home for a yummy lunch, then put Bella down for a nap.  For the first half hour of rest time the boys and I built a retaining wall in the front of our house from some reclaimed bricks (the ones we took down in the additon remodel), and then we rented "Harry Potter".  What fun! In the afternoon we packed some drinks and plates and such and headed to Lakefront Park for the boys' last swim lesson of this session.  Joe met us there with pizza after work and we picnicked and then swam for another hour.  A really nice day.  I love these long summer days, and I love these amazing little people I get to share them with.  Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment