![]() |
| Our little kindergarten graduate....:) |
![]() |
| The class marched in with these awesome t shirts on from the pto. I love this school! How sweet!! |
![]() |
| David and Mrs. Cole, the world's best kindergaten teacher! |
![]() |
| Andrew and Bella trying out kindergarten too :) |
![]() |
| Look at all these adorable faces! Mason Elementary class of 2016 |
![]() |
| David's locker had this cute photo on it from his teacher :) |
![]() |
| David and Ethan, his buddy |
![]() |
| hug:) |
![]() |
| David, Ethan, Evan, and Jack at Pepperoni Grille for our afterwards party :) |
![]()
It seems like just yesterday I was walking my David to school for the first time, and now the year is over! He has done a fantastic job and is growing and learning soooooo well! He's so sweet, and we just love it that he had a great experience in kindergarten! His teacher prepared a slide show for the closing program. We sat in the library and then the class filed in wearing these gray t shirts that say "Mason Elementary Class of 2016". The slide show was great, and so were Mrs. Cole's poems she wrote and read to us. They even made pillowcases for memories with all of the kids' fingerprints painted on. Each child received a sand bucket with all their classmates' names on it, and memories inside. :) It was so neat for him, and we could see he was proud. Afterwards we enjoyed a reception in the classroom and then some of us took the kids to Pepperoni Grille for a late lunch. Kindergarten is finished. I can't believe we have a first grader in the house now! I'm so thankful for David's school, and for how the Lord provided for us to move to this great neighborhood for our family to grow up! Everytime I think about it I start to get teary. He loves us so much and cares about these details, and I'm so thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment