Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Last Week of Summer Vacation: Tuesday
So it's the Tuesday of our countdown week to start back to school...eek! Today I had a doctor appointment in the morning so Mom came and stayed with the kiddos for a bit. They've been very busy playing in the sandbox that I finally refilled (300 pounds of sand went in on Sunday :) In the afternoon we went to see the Smurf movie. Very cute! So funny to be watching the Smurfs with my children. I remember watching them as a child! It was a fun time. Afterwards we went to the shoe store to get new tennis shoes for the kids! Goodness, even with buy one get one half off and a five dollar coupon, my wallet still came home over 120.00 lighter! Then we ran to school to pick up the boys' teacher assignments! It was all the buzz in the neighborhood today! I love living here where all the children go to school together! What an amazing blessing!! Then off to Coney Island for a late dinner. With all that fun and excitement, who has time to cook?!! A great day over all. I'm so thankful for these sweet days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment