Thursday, September 1, 2011

Last Week of Summer Vacation: Wednesday

Well, this day of our super-awesome-fun week, I had to work.  But the children still had a great time with Nana, who is second-to-none in the favorites list.  This afternoon Andrew had his kindergarten visit.  I choke up everytime I think about the fact he's going to kindergarten....
Mom tells me it was great and that David showed him all around the class room.  Andrew is super excited and can't wait for Tuesday. (I can!)  Here are some pictures of him in his new environment!

In the evening, I got home and tucked the kids in bed and then set out for my weekly date with my bestest buddy, Natalie :)  We had a great time, and stayed at Big Boy longer than I even thought they were open! So, Wednesday was not wasted in the fun department. Not at all :)  And I'm so glad to say that I don't work again until Thursday next week! Hooray!!!  I love my job, but I'm just glad to have this time to help transition the kids (and us) to back to school mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment