Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Imagination Movers Live!!

If there is one thing that all three of our children can agree on it is that the Imagination Movers (a television show/ kids rock band) are awesome!  We found out a little while ago that they were coming to Music Hall in Detroit to do a live show, and really wanted to go.  However, the tickets were super expensive (it would've cost over $150 for us to go!) and so with things being a little tight lately we decided we would have to skip it this time :(  Then....I was checking out a new website (http://www.grossepointemacaronikid.com/) that lists fun things to do for families in our area, and they were having a contest for the Movers...giving away four tickets! Well, I was more than excited, needless to say, and entered right away and prayed and prayed to win (silly I know, but I really do believe God cares about the details in our lives!)  Turns out I was the only mom to enter, and we won!!!! This past Sunday, Joe drove us down to Music Hall and the kids and I got to pick up our tickets and watch the show.  Wasn't I surprised when the lady at the window handed me an envelope with four VIP passes inside!! We got to sit in the 7th row on the main floor, and attend a party afterwards to meet the Movers and take pictures with them!  Unbelievably, I left my memory card in my computer and so couldn't really take any good pictures.  Thankfully, we were able to download our picture with the Movers though!  The kids had an amazing time!! They shouted and cheered and sang and danced their little hearts out! David even had a sore throat Monday and I kept him home from school thinking he might be coming down with something :)  Arabella got to give Nina a hug, and all three kids got to give Smitty high fives during the show.  Of course talking to them afterwards and taking a picture with them was just a dream come true for them (and for me...I love seeing my children so happy!) And during the whole thing I was just thinking about how I kept praying about this and it occured to me...God loves seeing his children happy too :)  What a blessing, and what an amazing memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment