Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to School!!

Our First and Second Grader!!

The three "little" Aminis, getting far too big too fast!

Andrew, ready to tackle first grade!

David, ready for second grade!

The school-aged Roslyn bunch. We have great neighbors!

All the kiddos, including the preschool-agers :)

Daddy kisses :)

So, by the time we got to school it looked like a parade :)

Andrew sitting at his desk

and this is what Mommy and Bella do---find fun on our own, without our boys.

with one of the Grosse Pointe Perch

And Mommy wears Bella out :)

Bella loves the toddler park

fun fun fun!
 
Well, the summer flew by far too quickly, as all summers do, and the fall is upon us. This year went WAY better than last (I didn't oversleep). The boys were up and excited and we had a wonderful walk to school with Daddy and all our fun neighbors.  It's really like a parade around here. I love living in this community where most people still walk their kids to school! The boys are getting off to a great start and love their teachers, and Bella and I are adjusting (again) to being without our boys all day. We've filled our time with trips to the park, shopping, and Perch pictures around the city :) and Bella will soon start preschool and dance.  Seems like just yesterday I was snuggling a preschooler, toddler and a newborn, and now look how big they are! I'm so thankful for them, so proud of them, and so excited to begin this year and see what adventures it holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment