This morning Joe let me sleep in. Ahhhh...I didn't get out of bed until after 8! When the boys heard me up and about they came running upstairs with their gifts for me. It was sooooooo sweet. They both had made presents at school. Andrew's is a hanging picture craft with his little hand cut out. David made me a rose shaped pen (out of duct tape!) and also a picture of him in a flower, and a matted art work from his art class. I just love these little gifts. It was really just so neat that they were excited, too. I am so blessed. We went out to breakfast together and then off to church. After lunch, we had naps. I love naps!! Then we walked to the park to play a while and when we came home we grilled our dinner and made s'mores in the fire pit. The best part was when I tucked the boys in. I always ask them what the best part of their day was. Tonight David said, "Spending the whole day with you." My heart just melted.
| When Bella saw this flower, she said, "Mine flower!!" She carried it into the store and all around! |
| The boys helped me plant it later while Princess Pink slept :) |
| Joe's Black Rock food |
| David Long at Black Rock |
| My precious babies |
| Beautiful flowers from Joe |
| A sweet plant from Marie Long. Planted it in the garden today :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment