Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our First Soccer Season!


Brother-on-brother practice!


Listening to the Ref...


I don't think David likes goal tending :)
Yesterday the boys had their very first soccer practice and game.  They are playing through the Neighborhood Club this spring and get to be on the same team (very easy for us :).  They had a blast!  And I don't think I've ever seen anything so cute as those two little boys in soccer uniforms :)  Joe was quite the soccer guy in high school, and even played for a while on private teams afterwards, so he is enjoying helping them learn his sport! And I am loving watching.  I took over 80 photos of the first session...don't worry, I only saved 40 of them.  Eek! I'm going to need an entire album just of soccer if I keep this up! David got one really good defensive kick in, but also scored on his own teams goal while being the goalie :)  So cute! Probably the best part of watching them play?  Hearing David encourage Andrew.  He kept saying things like, "You can do it, Andrew! I know you can!" and "I'm counting on you buddy!"   It was precious.  I love them so much! I am so thankful to have such sweet, loving little men, and I'm so thankful that we are able to get them involved in these types of things!  Looking forward to lots of fun Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment