Sunday, May 1, 2011

Resurrection Day!















Easter.  So awesome...the kids actuallly understand Easter this year! (Well, except for Bella).  I made their Easter surprise baskets the night before (with a tummy bug...yuck!) and they LOVED them!  I love making them smile :)  Then off to church we went for the pancake breakfast and service.  It was lots of fun celebrating. In the afternoon we had an Easter egg hunt in our yard, and it was Bella's first.  The boys did such a good job helping her.  David even took time to show her the eggs and saved some for her.  So sweet! In the evening the children and I visited Elham and Darren for dinner, while Joe stayed home to rest (his turn with the tummy bug...:( at least this bug didn't make us throw up).  When we came home he was feeling better and we had a campfire and s'mores for dessert.  A great day celebrating our wonderful Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment