 |
| Bella enjoying her TCBY! |
 |
| Yes that is a sprinkler, and it is May...it was 80 degrees! I couldn't resist. My boys say I'm the funnest mom ever. |
 |
| Lemonade. Spring. The glass is definitely more than half full :) |
 |
| Bella enjoying one of the treats she won at the Cake Walk! |
 |
| Andrew and pixie sticks... need I say more? |
 |
| Andrew and David with Jack at dinner. :) |
 |
| My monkey. How is he big enough to try to climb a tree?? |
We had a very fun few days here and I just had to document it! Last Thursday was TCBY night to benefit Andrew's preschool. Have I said yet how much I LOVE the community we live in? An excuse to buy frozen yogurt, and visit?! It was the first visit to TCBY this Spring, where we actually got to eat our frozen treat outside!! After TCBY, we went to buy a sprinkler (it was 80 degrees, and I am just very spontaneous like that now....) and pick up pizza. We ate pizza outside on our deck and then I connected the sprinkler and let the kids play in it in their clothes! What the heck, it was almost bath time!!
On Saturday we had the "Tin Can Auction" at David's school. It was so much fun! There were inflatable bouncers and slides, games (with little trinket prizes that the kids just LOOOOVE), a cake walk (where each kid can win twice and each time they win they come home with half a dozen of baked goods.....even Bella won!), and a yummy dinner grilled in the gym. I really do love David's elementary school. It's been so nice getting to know other families, and there are so many neat events like this to enjoy! Besides that, he's getting a good education on top of it :)
So much fun! Summer is coming....
No comments:
Post a Comment