Thursday, September 15, 2011

Girl Time

So Bella and I are adjusting (somewhat) to having all of "our boys" gone all day.  This week, we had a morning shopping trip (we needed wedding shoes...Jessie's big day is coming fast!) and so we visited the mall on Monday.  Tuesday we hooked up the bike trailer and went to Bella's first Library Story Time for toddlers, and then rode to Kroger for groceries (what a workout carrying that trailer home loaded down!).  Today we had a play date with Eden and Asher Fleming, some of Bella's favorite little people :)  I am really enjoying the time I have to spend focusing on her, and then when she naps in the afternoon I am getting so much work done! Lots of organizing and such...

But I still miss my boys.  They are having a fantastic time in school so far, and I am confident it is what is best for them...but every morning when I drop them off my heart aches.  I'm so glad to have Bella there to make me smile! What a blessing she is! I love being a mommy, and I just wish the time would slow down a little!!
Helping Mommy try on shoes.  She liked these ones...she is very opinionated when it comes to clothes and shoes! )

A picture of my sunshine after school drop-off :)

First name tag :)

Getting her maraca for the alphabet song :)


Bella dancing during the silly dance song at story time. She had  a blast!

Bella blowing kisses in the bike trailer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment