Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spontaneous Fun

Tuesday I had so much fun cooking! I don't know when was the last time that was true...but Tuesday it was :)  I made homemade salsa for the first time, using tomatoes from my Granny's garden :), chicken enchiladas and rice, and a homemade apple pie!  We were cleaning our leaves when our neighbors stopped over to bring a card, and Joe had the brilliant idea that they should stay for dinner!  What fun! We don't usually get to have guests during the week so it was a nice treat.  The kids loved the surprise hang out, and we were happy to have people to share dinner with ( I made a lot of food, and especially salsa...I'm quite sure it would've gotten thrown out!)  And the best part..the cute play time. Molly came downstairs and asked for help with a dressup.  She said," Can you help me with this, and put this one on Bella? I'm the queen and she's the princess!"  Oh mygoodness they are so adorable. Just look at these girls...later they were each carrying purses too! I am so thankful that the Lord blessed us with this house in this great community, with such awesome neighbors! We couldn't ask for a better place to raise our little ones, with such great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment